Start-ups are a favourite area for the team here. It is such an important time in your life where you need to build a really strong business platform.
Initially we can guide you to the optimum entity, sole-trader, partnership, limited company (for example) and give you reading lists and material to motivate you through those early years. Clients’ concerns are usually funding, growth, taking on employees, contracts, vat, other taxes, budgeting and bookkeeping. We can deal with all of these potential headaches.
Starting your new business couldn’t be easier when you have the professional support of experienced, qualified people standing alongside you.
- What is the optimum structure for my start-up?
- Do I need a business plan and forecasts?
- Where do I go to sort out the business banking?
- Will I need working capital for the first few months?
- How do I deal with HMRC and Companies House?
- What should I claim?
- Company car versus private?
- I have heard there are penalties involved if I am late for filing tax and statutory documents – is this true?
Just a few questions that we get asked on a daily basis and can advise quickly, easily and comprehensively.
Trust us you will have a lot of questions! If you haven’t we would be worried. Not every firm is the same.