Income Tax Review and Planning
If income tax efficiency is your current priority, you can benefit from our guidance in setting out a formal plan which will include all of your income streams and the potential taxes involved.
We offer a free initial consultation and can outline the benefits which could apply when we understand your current position. It could benefit your team too, as we can offer your best people a free review.
We can provide a full review of every aspect of your personal tax ‘life’, engaging with you to ensure that:
- You are both tax efficient and legally compliant, ensuring you benefit from peace of mind.
- Your plans dovetail with the lifestyle review we conduct for you, should you require it.
- You find yourself in the best and most efficient business structure to maximise the returns which you deserve.
Links to Independent Advisers
With 30 years in practice we have numerous local and national contacts to help with insurance, HR, IFA matters and so much more.
We guarantee to save you money in one or more of the following areas (whichever may apply): tax, fees or business and personal efficiencies.
Regular contact with us can ensure that you benefit as your plans evolve.
Specialist phone assessment
Call our office today for a phone assessment with one of our Self Assessment specialists. We can give you guidance on what to do next based on your personal situation. Our friendly staff are always ready to help, give us a call on 02380 812162
You are better off planning well for all your tax affairs – and IHT is no exception. Some practitioners see it as an ‘optional tax’. Other individual taxpayers feel they are lowering the risk by spending inheritance money but all of these areas may need review.
We will engage with you to make sure these questions are answered:
1. Will I owe tax when I die and who administers it?
2. How do I survive old age with my current assets?
3. Can I pass the family home down to relatives?
4. How are my assets taken into account if I need social services care later?
5. How do I maintain an income but not my assets?
If you own assets worth more than £325,000 (frozen to 2015) or as a married couple £650,000, you should be concerned about IHT and plan ahead. We can help you with your Will. It is vital that you are introduced to professionals in this field and we have links to expert advisers.